Before you submit a booking for an event, please read these conditions ("Conditions").
By accepting these Conditions as part of the event booking process, you are indicating your agreement to enter into a contract with British Naturism of 30-32 Wycliffe Road, Northampton, NN1 5JF
An "Event" means the event available for booking on the website or as advertised elsewhere.
1. "Fee" means the price of the Event as indicated during the booking process or as promoted in any marketing materials.
2. Please review all of the information you have submitted or will submit in respect of your booking before you make a booking request. By submitting a booking request you confirm that all of the information you submit is accurate, true and complete.
3. By submitting your booking request you are offering to enter into a contract for attendance at the Event.
4. We reserve the right to reject any booking request we receive.
5. The Fee for the Event is stated inclusive of VAT.
6. In the event you are unable to attend you may substitute a suitable delegate to an Event upon notification to British Naturism at no additional charge; this is at British Naturism’s discretion.
7. Unless otherwise stated the refund policy for events is as follows:
- 1. Cancellation more than 90 days before the event: 50% of full fee refunded
- 2. Cancellation 89 days or fewer: No refund of monies paid
8. All places on Events are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
9. Events are subject to cancellation or rescheduling at our discretion. If the Event is cancelled in its entirety, we will credit any event fees paid to you as soon as possible. If the time, date, venue or content of the Event is changed subsequent to your booking, you will be notified and given the option to cancel your booking. We shall not be liable for any additional loss or damage resulting from such cancellation or changes.
10. We reserve the right to cancel, suspend or vary the operation of our contract with you if events occur which are outside of our reasonable control and we shall not be responsible for any breach of contract, nor for any loss or damage, resulting from such an event.
11. As with all our events the main aim is to have a great time. At all times please be mindful of others. Respect the venue staff, the BN team and each other. British Naturism has a zero tolerance policy to those not acting in the spirit of Naturism.
12. No guests on this Event booking have been or are entered on The Sexual Offence Register, or have been, or are subject to Notification Requirements, a SOPO or SHPO.
13. Photography is only permitted by official BN photographers. Photo wristbands to determine how you appear in images are available from the event organiser. Every measure is taken to avoid a person being in a picture however a red wristband is not a 100% fool proof way of making sure. We will always do our best to respect all wishes but cannot guarantee it.
14. Any typographical, clerical or other similar accidental error or omission made by us in respect of your booking shall be subject to correction without any liability on our part.
15. Copyright and all other intellectual property rights shall remain the property of British Naturism. You agree not to reproduce, sell, hire or copy any materials (in whole or in part) and not to use such materials except for reference.
16. Our liability to you under or in relation to your booking and the Event (whether arising from an action in contract law, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall be limited as follows: (a) we shall not be liable to you in respect of any loss of profit, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goodwill or injury to reputation, loss of business opportunity, loss suffered by third parties or any form of indirect, consequential or special loss; (b) our total liability to you shall be limited to the amount of the Price paid by you.
17. These Conditions and the booking process referenced in these Conditions constitute the entire agreement between British Naturism and you. In entering into these Conditions you acknowledge that you have not relied upon any statement or representation from us save as set out in these Conditions or as stated in writing as part of the booking process.
18. No term of any contract between us arising from these Conditions is intended to confer a benefit upon or be enforceable by any third party whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
19. The language of any contract formed will be English. The Conditions shall be construed in accordance with English Law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
20. We may change the terms upon which we make Events available from time to time without notice to you and any subsequent booking requests you may make will be subject to those changes.